Hargraves Pharmacy has been serving the Upstate New York, Oswego County area since 1958. We have preserved a sense of class and elegance in the store that is all but extinct in today's day and age. The building has been in existence since 1862, and has been a drugstore since 1889 where it was originally Sullivan's Drug Store.
Our success over the years is based on a philosophy of professional service with a personal touch. We pride ourselves on being able to say: "If there's anything we can do for our customers, we'll do it. They deserve it."